Why Choose Us
Advanced Appliance Service Company History
Advanced Appliance Service began when one man wanted to start a business that would take care of his family and provide a valuable service to the community. It all began with Cliff Cooper and 2 other men with 2 trucks on the road. We have been serving the Triad area with HVAC services since 1967.
Today, our business has grown to 30 employees with more than 25 trucks, providing services to greater than 300,000 customers in 7 different counties. Our business takes care of our own family, as well of our employees’ thirty families, and all of the families that we provide heating and air services to in the Triad area.
Advanced Appliance Service Inc. is focused on excellent service and customer satisfaction – we work hard to meet and exceed your expectations. Our company’s philosophy is that our customers’ needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire service and installation team is committed to meeting those important needs. As a result, a high percentage of our heating and air business is from repeat customers and referrals.
We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and provide you with the best service in the industry.
- High Point
- Mount Airy
- Rural Hall
- East Bend
- Oak Ridge
- Pilot Mtn
- Call for any other cities not listed
- We are licensed, insured and bondedWe provide a 10% Senior Citizen Discount
- Our forms of payment include: cash, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, check
- We are an Authorized Rheem Dealer
- We have the following: HVAC License, CFC License, Electrical License
- All employees have background checks and driving background checks
- North Carolina Plumbing License
- North Carolina Heating & Air License
- R410A Certification
- CFC Certification
- North Carolina Electrical License
- Preventative Maintenance Technician Certification
- Community Outreach
Advanced Appliance Service is proud to support the Eagles basketball team. The Eagles play at the W.R. Anderson Center, have been undefeated for the past 3 years, winning championships.